No.1 Fertility: Creating an Inclusive and Safe Environment
No.1 Fertility is committed to an inclusive and safe space for all patients, employees, and visitors. We live our belief, to treat all with respect and dignity, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, or ability.
We are dedicated to providing our patients with the highest quality of care and have a team of experienced and compassionate fertility experts who strive to help our patients achieve their dreams of parenthood. We believe that everyone deserves this opportunity.
We have several policies and procedures in place to ensure that our workplace and clinic are inclusive and safe. These include:
- Prohibition of discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- An active and passionate Diversity, Equity and Inclusion committee known as our own Rainbow Committee, advocating from lived experience or allyship.
- A grievance process for patients and employees who experience discrimination or harassment.
- A safe and welcoming environment for all patients and employees.
We also advocate for a safe an inclusive space for all by:
- Ongoing training and webinars to raise awareness and inform on safe practices.
- Existence of a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination and harassment.
- Providing a safe and welcoming environment for all patients. This includes provision of interpreters for patients whose first language is other than English, accessible treatment and information to those living with disability, and inclusive practices for all communities.
We acknowledge that an inclusive and safe space is essential to providing our patients with the best possible care and understand that continued growth is the only possible way. We are committed to two-way learning, openness and empathy and we welcome new initiatives supporting human-centred care.
Should you require support or have any queries about our inclusivity practices, please reach out on 9132 9600 or alternatively contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org